Why choose ShP Limited for electronics recycling?
As one of the UK’s leading electronics recycling companies, ShP Limited has earned itself a reputation through attention to detail, seamless service provision and a professional cost effective service.
Recently selected as a Times 100 Fast Track Company and winner of the HSBC Thinking Business 2010 North West final, ShP Limited is one of few companies that can offer a true, one stop recycling solution for computer disposal, mobile phone recycling and IT disposal.
By selecting ShP Limited to recover and manage your end of life or redundant electronics, you will receive the following benefits:
- Dedicated recycling account manager: we provide all of our clients with a dedicated account manager who will be available daily to help manage your electronics recycling and e-waste (WEEE).
- UK wide collections: we will collect from any UK location.
- Data destruction of hardware: all computer hardware and similar electronics containing data receive a data wipe as part of our standard service.
- Comprehensive reporting: for every item that we recycle, we provide comprehensive reporting including asset serial/IMEI number logging, collection location, data wipe certificate, device summary, description and certification to aid compliance with your WEEE obligations.
- Zero landfill policy: a stringent zero landfill policy and reuse elements from all electronic assets recovered.
- Recycling facility: registered and audited by government authorities regularly. We hold three ISO standards including ISO 9001 (Quality), ISO 14001 (Environment) and ISO27001 (Security).
If you have not yet experienced ShP recovery and recycling services, contact us today and learn how we can help you safely dispose of your redundant electrical and electronic business assets.