Accreditations and environmental policy
At ShP we take recycling standards very seriously. We understand that when selecting a recycling service provider, organisations and individuals want complete confidence that their electrical waste and data is treated and managed to the very best standards.
That’s why ShP has developed an ISO approved end-to-end zero landfill recycling and data destruction policy to guarantee our customers complete confidence and satisfaction every time they recycle.
ShP Limited holds the following international standards (ISO) accreditations:
- ISO9001 – Quality Management Systems
- ISO14001 – Environmental Management Systems
- ISO27001 – Information Security Management Systems
We also hold multiple licenses for waste management and treatment that include:
- Waste Carrier License (cert no: CB/ZM3985SX)
- T11 Exemption
- AATF (cert No:WEE/XH0006ZT/ATF)
- Hazardous Waste registration
- S2 Exemption
- ADISA Accreditation with distinction
- Information Commisioner’s Office DPA
When recycling your old office equipment such as IT, mobile phones and computers, you must comply with your duty of care. This includes storing waste equipment safely, using a registered waste carrier and keeping a waste transfer note when equipment leaves your site.